Goodies from the sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello. After a lovely day in NY at a site that couldn't have been closer to the train station, I found a few things at the sale. Instead of several photos, here is the group portrait!
    [​IMG]

Missing from the group is the adorable little Year of the Danse cadena that I have been lusting after...
    [​IMG]

Lots of fun, met lots of PFers, including Codygirl, Mindi, and the wonderful Restricter!

Attached Files:

2. Nice goodies, you did well! I especially love that blue Bolduc scarf :love:! And I'm so happy for you that you've found that cadena, well done!
    Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your loot :biggrin:.

3. :woohoo: Fab goodies, BBL!!!

4. Wonderful finds BBL, lovely items! I am so glad you had a good time! Enjoy your new goodies :party:

5. Congratulations on your wonderful sale finds! I love the blue bolduc scarf and the gloves! So happy you were able to find the cadena you were wanting and best of all so glad you were able to meet up with such wonderful tpf peeps! :wlae::choochoo:

6. Beautiful goodies! Congrats on everything!

7. Fantastic finds! Congrats on your lovely purchases.

8. Some beautiful items there - that's not a Coaching in Lilac on the top right of that photo is it?

9. BBL! Great choices! Enjoy!

10. Fabulous finds Balto Bag Lady! :tup: I really like the scarves and the cadena is very cute! Congrats! :flowers:

11. gorgeous finds! congrats on your loot. :yahoo:

12. Gorgeous goodies - love the purple Projets Carre!!

13. Lovely group shot! Congratulations on all your finds! I like the grey-blue exlibris with confetti, haven't seen that before.

14. Lovely haul!! Congrats!

15. A great haul! So glad you were able to make the trip.