Goodies from heathrow...!

Jun 13, 2006
I am just logging in for the first time since I arrived in Thailand....I went alittle mad in Heathrow before I got on a very LONG flight...I got a OS Leopard Oak Alexa,Pink leopard mitzy pouch,Cookie dog key ring and a Gypsy love keyring .....I got a collini spray but having read the other thread regarding about spraying the leopard and making it dry I will leave it and let you ladies help me decide if I should do it....Having a ball here back on saturday dreading the cold after this 40 degree heat...!Lots of awful fakes here ...even the alexa is copied....Scary....!

Wow, that was some shopping you did at the airport missy! Cannot wait to see your reveals when you return next week.

Pah 40 degrees indeed - we are not the slightest big jealous ;) :biggrin:

In the ones I saw the leather was a bit flat and two of the ones had looked at had scratches on them...The leopard was much more lux and seemed to be more resilient but I suppose only time will tell...!I am dreading next week in the cold I hear it snowed in Dublin Yesterday although I am missing my 3 DD's and DH.....!( But I will manage...!!!!!!:biggrin:)

Sounds like a fab haul birkin girl!! OS Leopard Alexa is lush - they got a few in BT too!

Very cold here at the mo; might be better when you get back! Have a great time.

Yay, so you went for it!! :yahoo: Big congrats! It does have a lux feeling, and it's great with black clothing, that's for sure.

Almost stopped breathing for a bit when I saw the Mitzy pouch in pink leopard on the Mulberry site here the other day. Even my OH said it was lovely, and I quote : 'I'll buy it to you if you find it here'. Think he was partly joking and partly hoping they won't take it in here..:lol: We'll see. The cookie keyring is another cutie. You lucky girl:biggrin: