Goodies Before Ban (and maybe a few after)....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, lets see it has been a while since I posted any of my latest pets...as I am calling my bags - these days. :tender:

Why pets?...Well, I am always happy to see them and I hope they are happy to see me - esp. when it is their turn to go out with me....I know it is a madness.

Here is a picture of my collection before the latest additions.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
    And now my latest additions to the family - my reds.

The soft Madison (in front) I had before / bought in 2007 and posted.

The burgundy patent jumbo - I bought never posted except in the collection picture as a group.

The new 09 Cruise red caviar jumbo with silver. (haven't posted until now)

And my HG - the vintage xl jumbo in red lambskin with gold hardware. (not posted until now)
    This was re-colored but I love it.

Attached Files:

3. OMG my jaw just LITERALLY dropped to the ground. :wtf: Holy flaps!! :nuts: I thought I was bad this year! Okay, so if this is the "before" pic, what's in the after pic? I see you're a flapaholic like me, I love everything! Thanks for sharing I'll be saving this pic to my hard drive. :P

4. You have an amazing collection!

And congrats on your new additons! :nuts:

All of them are gorgeous.

5. Fabulous additions. I had the burgundy patent jumbo and returned it because I was feeling guilty I had spent too much. I hope to add it to my collection again someday *sigh*

6. GORGEOUS reds! Wow, the color on your vintage red is stunning. Can you fit everything into a group pic or did you run out of space on your bed? :roflmfao:

7. The pictures I took in the red grouping look very pinky red. Here is a better picture of the vintage...color wise...My fav pet.:love:

Attached Files:

8. HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats aLOT of flaps!LOL!
    awesome pics!Thanks for sharing!!!!!

9. Mon I had that same burgundy patent jumbo and had to return it because the leather was splitting on the straps underneath the patent. :wtf: Brendan said it was probably some amateur that sewed my straps. J/K.

10. WOW! Beautiful RED family! Congratulations!

11. Thank you ladies - for your wonderful compliments and tomorrow, I will finIsh the saga of my journey before BAN!

12. OMG your vintage red looks brand spankin' new!:nuts: I think the red deserves it's own closet.

13. Wow, I love ALL of your flaps!! And spectacular additions! Congrats!

14. Oh, thank you Mon.

I almost returned it due to the concern of the splitting patent leather in chain.

Hope you get a replacement soon.:yes:

Thanks for your help with the white jumbo....she will be added to this thread too.

15. awesome collection!