Goodies at Shepton outlet - pics

Rosie - yes I used my digi camera for the pics.

Audrey II - some are seconds but it's nothing like broken biscuits! In the older styles they are often first quality but just discontinued. In the current styles, they are quality rejects but you'd be hard pressed to see what's wrong with them. All mine are from there and I can't see the flaws!!

Tara - thanks for the info re the Mabel. I was sure I'd seen a pillar box one so the colour of the smaller one threw me a bit. I'm really sorry but I can't remember how much the mini one was.
Re the tooled Phoebes - they look as if they've been embroidered. They have a pattern stitched onto them - often flowers or leaves and the stitching is in different colours. The leather is also more 'bumpy'.

Kroquet - I'm so sorry, I forgot to look at the price of the Roxy. I'm guessing that it will be around £350. All the prices will be coming down in the sale in January which is why I'm waiting!

Lol, I guess they're not discounted that much. They all look great in the pics. When does the January Sale start, do you think they would still take phone orders if they're really busy? Do you ever see Roxannes in Red?

sarajane -
Excellent post...pics and descriptions.....ARGHHHH - cuz now I'm starting to think about the Hanover....and the next step is coveting....and then the plummet down the slippery slope of acquisition!
Right now....I'm thinking about ditching most of my new collection just to have more Mulberry's....I'VE BEEN BIT!
The slouchy aspect of the Hanover sounds lovely....just waiting for one of you gals to add her to your collection - SO YOU CAN POST PICS!!!!!
Anyone else wondering why the Hanover in Magenta has different hardware and stitching than the other colors?????

Flyvetjo - I was trying to memorise as much as poss so I can't be sure but I think the Jacquetta was black although it's poss it was choc as they were on the same shelves. I don't remember seeing it in oak. They didn't have a lot of oak. Ginger can't have been a popular colour as they had masses in that.

AudreyII - Sale time gets really mad and I'm fairly sure they won't be doing phone orders. In fact, the factory shop is usually so busy that they don't even answer the phone. To snap up the bargains you really have to go in person. The first day is a preview for invited customers and that's when there's an extra 10 per cent off. If you're on their email listing, you'll get an invite.
Re the Roxanne, no I've never seen one in red on my visits. Sale time is great though as that's when they seem to bring out all the old stock and bags that haven't been seen for yonks appear.

dcblam - the Hanover is gorgeous. I've been thinking about it a lot today which usually means the obsessing (which won't end until I buy the damned thing!) has started. I'm determined to wait it out until the sale though.
Good point about the magenta - I don't know the answer but will ask next time I'm there.

Yep!! Firmly in the coveting phase of the Hanover now!! I can't stop thinking of the photo of Eva Longoria with it,she wore it so well.
Next stage is the bloody insistent obsessing!! Its worse than having the flu!! But I am forcing myself to wait,as I think if you have to wait for something it makes the pleasure so much more delicious when you finally get it!!
And if I get it at the meet,then it will be just divine sitting down later with everyone,having coffee,cake and enjoying each others indulgences!!

Kroquet,if you want to come,I will be delighted to give you somewhere to stay!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep!! Firmly in the coveting phase of the Hanover now!! I can't stop thinking of the photo of Eva Longoria with it,she wore it so well.
Next stage is the bloody insistent obsessing!! Its worse than having the flu!! But I am forcing myself to wait,as I think if you have to wait for something it makes the pleasure so much more delicious when you finally get it!!
And if I get it at the meet,then it will be just divine sitting down later with everyone,having coffee,cake and enjoying each others indulgences!!

Kroquet,if you want to come,I will be delighted to give you somewhere to stay!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

You are sooo sweet, choked me up actually!!:crybaby::crybaby: My DH would think I had lost my mind . I really am going to have to plan a trip to the English countryside as I have always wanted to go and to Ireland, too. Maybe for the 50th bday! I blew the vacation budget in October on our trip to Hawaii. Very well worth it though!! DH now trusts me completely to plan trips after that one!! Long flight though and he doesn't sit still very well, like a hyper child sometimes!!

You are sooo sweet, choked me up actually!!:crybaby::crybaby: My DH would think I had lost my mind . I really am going to have to plan a trip to the English countryside as I have always wanted to go and to Ireland, too. Maybe for the 50th bday! I blew the vacation budget in October on our trip to Hawaii. Very well worth it though!! DH now trusts me completely to plan trips after that one!! Long flight though and he doesn't sit still very well, like a hyper child sometimes!!

Ooh! Great!! You could tell him you are doing a bit of a British island skip about!! I'm sure that the meets may well become a bit of a tradition. Ireland is a beautiful place,but I'm sure Sarajane and Aine can fill you in much more adequately than me! Scotland too is just to die for,and Orkneydaisy can give you help there!!

I once went camping up in Ullapool,Scotland it was breathtaking.Its a little fishing port and when the boats came in with fish,so did the seals!!! They hung around the boats waiting for the catch to be sorted,but they did have to be quick as the seagulls were lightening fast!! It was mine and Andy's first holiday together,it still makes me smile to think about it,just as I'm doing right now................................................:heart:

Wow, great report and fantastic pictures, thanks!

I am starting to get the itch for the Hanover too. I think I am just going to have to avoid looking at pictures or I will be in trouble. I love I think because it is so different to my other mulberrys!

Wow, great report and fantastic pictures, thanks!

I am starting to get the itch for the Hanover too. I think I am just going to have to avoid looking at pictures or I will be in trouble. I love I think because it is so different to my other mulberrys!

Have a look at the celeb tread post 4,hahaha!!! Its gorgeous!!!:love::heart::tup: