Goodbye pretty lady and new PS11 reveal

Feb 15, 2007
I've been dying to add a PS11 to my collection for a few years and came across a good deal on Sak's website. The color block is so fun but a part of me thought that if I spend that much money on a bag, then it should be made of soft, pettable leather. I noticed today that the price is even lower (but out of stock) and I'm outside of the stupid 7 day window for a price adjustment. It's okay because this weekend I found a good deal on one lone PS11 in Neiman Marcus and brought her home. I wish I could keep them both but that's not going to happen, I'm just happy to join the club.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388445705.789410.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1388445717.965510.jpg

I've been dying to add a PS11 to my collection for a few years and came across a good deal on Sak's website. The color block is so fun but a part of me thought that if I spend that much money on a bag, then it should be made of soft, pettable leather. I noticed today that the price is even lower (but out of stock) and I'm outside of the stupid 7 day window for a price adjustment. It's okay because this weekend I found a good deal on one lone PS11 in Neiman Marcus and brought her home. I wish I could keep them both but that's not going to happen, I'm just happy to join the club.

they both look great!