Goodbye Mini Lin Boulogne?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm in LVOE with the new Mahina XS. Its my favorite type of bag, a shoulder bag. I love that its in a dark color (BLACK!) and I especially love that its no vachetta.

But my Mini Lin Boulogne Ebeny is my every day bag. Just like the Mahina XS, its dark, no vachetta and its a shoulder bag. The only real difference is, its brown. I don't have a lot of brown things in my wardrobe. Even though I use my Mini Lin Boulogne almost everyday, I always wonder if my bag matches my outfit. I mostly wear black, prints and many colors. When I throw on pair of jeans and a colored blouse, the mini lin looks good! But with everything else, it doesn't fit well.

Should I sell my Mini Lin Boulogne to finance my Mahina XS? Or should I keep it?

:confused1:

2. I would keep the bolounge! It's a great classic shape, and different enough from the Mahina xs to justify keeping it!!

I have the mono. Boulonge, and love it for when I don't want an oversized shoulder bag!

PS the Mahina xs is beautiful, congrats!

3. Keep the Boulonge! I think it's a classic too..and I do think that the Mini Lin Ebony suits everything like how the Mono suits everything.

4. i would never get rid of a boulonge. its really a comfy bag, perfect for everyday and perfect for when one has kids. ( ONE MUST HAVE HANDS FREE AT ALL TIMES!!)