Goodbye Mahina?

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hi does anyone know if they are discontinuing the Mahina in black size xs, L, or XL? The XL is on my wish list and It is sold out on LV site (U.S.) in size L and XL all color's:sad: I know they are comming out with a new style so I am not sure if that means goodbye to the old:sad: I am not sure if anyone has already asked this but please let me know guys. Thanks:biggrin:

OMG don't tell me this!! This is like the only other LV I want besides the mini lin speedy, which I just snuck in a purchase before they are all gone since it is discontinued. I want the XS or the L so if anyone hears anything please post!!

Last edited:
I haven't heard anything about the black being discontinued, but I suspect it might be sold out at the moment because it's almost fall.

The MC speedy were being sold out a few months ago but weren't discontinued, so hopefully it's the same for the Mahina in black!

OMG you might be right! I just called and they said although the style is not "permanent" as far as they know it is not going anywhere. Color on the other hand is different and since the black has been out for 1 year they may be stopping production and coming out with a new color, UGH! As of right now they have plenty of XS and L withing the company so no need to panic - yet. WHEWWW

I love the xl black so I hope I can still get it by Oct.? I thought it was wierd that all the color's were sold out on the site in size L and XL? I fell for that line "it's being discontinued" from cs on the mc speedy and got one. It pushed back me getting the Mahina:sad: !! I'm not fallin for that one again!

I would DEFINITLY wait. I told my SA I wanted to purchase around Christmas time and she said they had PLENTY of the XS and L (sorry not sure about the XL but I am sure it is the same) available and that it should not be a problem. She also advised to wait. I did only asked about the black.

why would they discontinue one of their most popular new materials? i mean, the Mahina leather even made it onto a SKIRT FFS.

colors always get introduced and discontinued, except for black, since it's their most basic color.