Goodbye Mahina?

I've checked with my SA, that XS & L in Noir (Black) still have the stock and it's permanent.

But the XL in Noir already discontinued and they'll keep selling it until clear all the stock.
So XL only come with the Mahogany colour right now, hope it's help. ;)

You're absolutely right. I just called 1-866-VUITTON and received an email from Louis Vuitton.com just to be sure. I am surprised that they would discontinue black in the XL size.

I was told last night by the SA's at Saks that the Mahinas will be discontinued soon because they are coming out with new styles. I bought the last black Mahina L in their store. The mall also has a LV boutique and they only had 3 of them left. I'm not sure if it's true or not.

I was waiting to get an XL mahina. I guess that I shouldn't wait much longer. Stupid LV decision makers! This makes as much sense as discontinuing the pomme vernis!

my stitching is becoming undone for quite sometime but is never totally off. Just the string that sticking out from the corner handle. Is that what you have too terri_berri ? I've been using my bag every single day since Jun last year.