Goodbye Madeline... Hello Bridgit!!!

Apr 25, 2007
Today I returned my black Madeline business tote and ordered a platinum bridgit!!!

Ladies debating over the metallic Bridgit get it now! There were only 22 left in JAX when I ordered!!!

11550_svpl_a0_front
:love:

I decided after MUCH deliberation that the Madeline was just too structured for me. The straps were kinda annoying to me. I just didn't LOVE it, ya know? Since I have not officially used it out of the house yet I just decided to get rid of it.

I can't wait to get the Bridgit! I had it overnighted to make sure I get it by Wednesday so I can have it for the wedding I am going to on Saturday (We are leaving Thursday for the out of town wedding)

I also got the Miranda mini signature sphere on ball chain necklace today. I love it! I don't ever wear gold tone jewelry but I guess I will start. Should I get the earrings or is that overkill?

94189_gdgd_a0_front

The Madeline and Bridgit were an even exchange.. and I used the $50 coupon... the total came out to $80. I had some more Coach credit that I used so I didn't spend one red cent today. That's a nice feeling :wlae:

Here is my bad necklace modeling pic. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Photo 87.jpg
    Photo 87.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 92
You are so pretty! I love your cat in the background too haha! Great job not spending any money! I love the look of the madeline but it just isn't for me... I like a bag I can just throw on my shoulder hehe.. the bridgit is gorgeous and YAY that you get to take it to a wedding! Congrats, I like the necklace too!

You are so pretty! I love your cat in the background too haha! Great job not spending any money! I love the look of the madeline but it just isn't for me... I like a bag I can just throw on my shoulder hehe.. the bridgit is gorgeous and YAY that you get to take it to a wedding! Congrats, I like the necklace too!

Aww, thank you. :shame:

:yahoo::love::girlsigh:aahmazing! Perfect for a wedding, very suitable for more occasions than that. Congratulations.

hmmmm . . . there are only a handful of Metallic Bridgits posted here at TPF . . . and 22 left in stock . . .