Goodbye Madeline... Hello Bridgit!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I returned my black Madeline business tote and ordered a platinum bridgit!!!

Ladies debating over the metallic Bridgit get it now! There were only 22 left in JAX when I ordered!!!

[​IMG] :love:

I decided after MUCH deliberation that the Madeline was just too structured for me. The straps were kinda annoying to me. I just didn't LOVE it, ya know? Since I have not officially used it out of the house yet I just decided to get rid of it.

I can't wait to get the Bridgit! I had it overnighted to make sure I get it by Wednesday so I can have it for the wedding I am going to on Saturday (We are leaving Thursday for the out of town wedding)

I also got the Miranda mini signature sphere on ball chain necklace today. I love it! I don't ever wear gold tone jewelry but I guess I will start. Should I get the earrings or is that overkill?

[​IMG]

The Madeline and Bridgit were an even exchange.. and I used the $50 coupon... the total came out to $80. I had some more Coach credit that I used so I didn't spend one red cent today. That's a nice feeling :wlae:

Here is my bad necklace modeling pic. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. You are so pretty! I love your cat in the background too haha! Great job not spending any money! I love the look of the madeline but it just isn't for me... I like a bag I can just throw on my shoulder hehe.. the bridgit is gorgeous and YAY that you get to take it to a wedding! Congrats, I like the necklace too!

3. Yay!!! I love the bridgit and the necklas looks wonderful on you! Congrats!

4. Im so happy you found a bag you love! But Im afraid Im always gonna be a Madeline girl!

5. Thanks!

I love the way the Madeline looks.. It just didn't feel right on me.. maybe the business size was just too big. I'll try again sometime I am sure. :smile:

6. Aww, thank you. :shame:

7. Congrats on that Bridgit! You're gonna look pretty hot at the wedding with her!

8. that's so cool... i hope you enjoy your bridgit!!

9. :yahoo::love::girlsigh:aahmazing! Perfect for a wedding, very suitable for more occasions than that. Congratulations.

hmmmm . . . there are only a handful of Metallic Bridgits posted here at TPF . . . and 22 left in stock . . .

10. I'm glad that you were able to find a bag that you love! Congrats -- the metallic is gorgeous!!

11. Congrats on your new Bridget!!!

12. Beautiful bag, so elegant.

13. You will outshine the Bride with your Metallic Bridgit, it's so Gorgeous!!!:tup:

Have a safe trip & enjoy the wedding...

14. I'm glad it all worked out for the best

15. Wow, the Bridgit is STUNNING and the necklace looks great on you! Congrats!