Goodbye Chanel!

wow I know what you mean! since actively participating in this forum i've bought 2 chanels in the past few weeks ><!! Oh dear! Ebay dosen't help either! Good luck with everything and pop back when everythings settled :biggrin:

The forum is a good place to see what's new, to learn authentication tips, to help others find their dream (purse). It's easy succumbing to the enticement. Cudos for being able to reassess, step back and prioritize!! Take care and we hope you drop in to say hello from time to time.

It's nice to know that other people are out there that feel the same way. You will always have us as your PF buddies and never forget us! You're doing the right thing and what a great thing that you can recognize that. You are wise beyond your years!:heart: Will miss ya but please don't be a stranger!

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that. What you're doing is very smart and mature though, and I admire you for it. :smile: If coming here has been jeopardizing what is truly important in life i.e. your personal relationships, not to mention putting a strain on your quality of life via your finances, then a self-imposed hiatus for however long is very wise. If you find you way back, we will all still be here, and regardless, you will be in all of our thoughts! :smile:

i think i have become way more spendthrift too after TPF but i dont have the determination to keep away unfortunately :shame: i hope u manage to sort out everything and drop by once in a while! :yes:

Sorry to hear "goodbye"!
I spent so much time on thinking about which bag to buy these days and my friends think I am little off. I think I need to reprioritize my life again like you do. But I will not stop visiting this forum since I really enjoy all the chanel buddies' bags and advises...you are friends to me!:yahoo:

hi cammy:smile: ive felt the same way too! lots of infos and enabling at the forum...but i take it as a challenge for my self-restraint:P i take this forum as an informative tool in helping me choose and pick the right one for me coz i hate going to stores (im a very bad impulse shopper and a sucker for real nice SA) i tend to buy just anything from a very accomodating SA. at least here, no hurry...and pressure for me...just watch, read and learn.

wish you all the best:smile:

You do what you have to do for yourself. :tup: I understand SO well; there are so many gorgeous bags that if I didn't know they were out there, I wouldn't be looking for them, lol. Take some time, re-group and jump back on when you're ready. ((hugs))