Good update for this Fall & Winter?

Well, I was really hoping someone would comment if that cardigan was a good choice. I guess no one liked it?:confused1:

Today I went out and bought Micheal Kors and Stuart Weitzman shoes in black (I haven't owned black shoes in three years because I got so bored of them) and two cardigans (one from LV [sorry no picture] and another from Banana Republic (picture posted above), one green tank top and a short sleeve top (sorry, no pictures).

Here are some pictures...

br514251-01viv01.jpg

I actually really like that cardigan. The loose-knotted tie is a nice detail. I'd suggest wearing it with a short-sleeved, crew neck blouse in black with gray, slightly wide-leg pants. It really helps in pulling the weight of the outfit down and I think that as long as they aren't too wide, they will look great.

i don't like the tie thing in the frongt for the cardigan but i like the sleeves. but because it is short sleeve it wouldn't be much use.

Actually I just bought the same one in a dark bluish color yesterday at Banana, I also bought the same cami in the dark bluish color (not online), I love them together. Perfect for casual wear. I thought it looked pretty flattering on me. p.s.- the cami shown is really wonderful, it's available in the store in about 12 colors, it's really comfy and flattering. I wear cami's under almost everything, I've already bought it in 6 different colors.

Nice cardigan and don't worry about the short sleeve as it has a shape to it... pair a long "romantic" sleeved shirt with cuff underneath to complete the fall look of 2007!

Trendy! Kinda school-boy chic! If there is a grey... its the IN color!

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 4-1.jpg
    4-1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 30
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg