Good Times/ Sanford And Son

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you TV Land for letting me see some of the funniest shows from the 70's ever! Anyone else a fan of these 2 classics? I miss Red Foxx and Esther Rolle.

2. Yes-I am:wlae:
    And I have the whole sanford and son series on DVD. Don't ask why, just cause:busted

3. Not much of a Good Times fan but I really like Sanford and Son.

My favorite sitcom TV Land airs is The Jeffersons. I never get tired of that show. It still makes me laugh A LOT!!:roflmfao:

4. LMAO...I LOVE both of these shows. My BF is always upset when I watch them. He's like, "Why you watching this stuff that's thirty years old?" I tell him because it's funny and it makes me laugh. Honestly, I could sit and watch reruns of both shows over and over and over again.

I have a few of the "Good Times" sets on DVD but not "Sanford and Son" as of yet. I do have some of "The Jeffersons" on DVD, also. That's another old show I love!

5. Too funny. My favorite quote from Sanford and Son:

Aunt Esther: Who you calling ugly, sucker.
    Fred Sanford: I'm calling you ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies.

6. I love it when Sanford grabs at his heart and says "Elizabeth I'm coming"!

7. No one can say "fish-eyed fool" like Aunt Esther!:roflmfao: