Good thoughts for both me and DH

thanks Queen and RO, I kind of thought so too... but of course, it's only been two days, so We haven't heard anything about DH's job.

But... update on me... yesterday, the interviewer called me (the day after the interview!) and asked me for references! I quickly provided her with two.

I know she called one of them this morning - the reference is a friend that I used to work with... and very supportive... and she knew I'd want to know... and of course, she gave me a glowing recomendation.

totally on pins and needles here...

And then this morning a supervisor here at my job (different department, but I used to work for him years ago) called me and asked me if I was interested in a position that was about to open in his department! So, I might actually be in a position to pick and choose!!!!!

Now this is strange. I got a call last night and a job offer. They offered me more than I make now, but a little less than I was hoping for. I asked if I could think about it. She said yes. I talked to DH last night and we decided that I should accept the job. Well, When I checked my phone last night, the interviewer had called back and left me a message that she didn't think they could meet my salary demands (I didn't think I'd made a demand!) and that they didn't think they could make me happy and that they were withdrawing their job offer! I was kind of shocked, to say the least. I called DH this morning and he suggested that I call and tell her I was just about to call and accept her offer and was it actually still open, and that maybe we had had a misunderstanding.

then, of course, my old boss called my office phone and left me a message after I left last night, asking me to call him if I got a job offer, that they definately wanted to talk to me before I accepted another offer. What do I do now?