Good things come in threes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What darling bags you've recently gotten!! Love the little luncheon ones!:tender: I know that style came in a pure white...maybe that's the next color you need!

Congrats christeeny!!:tup:

2. ...why have I never seen these styles?! I feel like I've been missing out--they're so CUTE!

3. So cute!

4. Congrats! I Love this line with the leather/chain straps. . .so so so cute!

5. What a lovely little collection! I have the chain hobo (Frankie?) as well, but in black not yellow, and I just love it. Excellent finds!

6. ^ Is it called a Frankie?? Maybe we've solved the name mystery!! Ohhh black sounds pretty!! Do you have any pics?

Thanks again everyone for saying nice things :smile:

7. ^ Oh and do you know what year it was when you bought it?

8. My bad, the Frankie hobo is actually a different older style bag that I have. But I do have the chain hobo in black like your yellow, although I have no idea what the official name is or what year it was made because I bought mine on ebay. I would take a picture for you if I knew how to. :rolleyes: Someday I'll take the time learn to upload photos!

9. Wow! Congrats!!