Good things come in threes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A lovely trio of little cuties! I have never seen the style of the pink and black bags before; they're truly adorable. Congratulations!

2. What a wonderful story. :crybaby:

They are beautiful. Congrats! :P

3. those lil luncheon bags are adorable!

4. Very cute!

5. Thanks for all the compliments ladies!! Now I just gave myself more competition if more of these babies pop up on the bay!!

Anyways... I'm not sure why I didn't do this sooner but I have e-mailed the sellers of these bags to try to find out when they purchased them & if they remember what they were called. I'll keep everyone posted!!

6. Those are all so cute! What a great steal on the Louise! :tup:

7. Love your new little cuties! Congrats!

8. they are so pretty, i love all the colors... congrats!!!

9. gorgeous bags, you did good! cheers!

10. The girl who I bought the small frame luncheons thinks it had to have been at least 5 years ago that she got them (from saks) and the pink one she thinks was called salmon.

that's all the info I have for now!

Has anyone ever e-mailed mj with a question like this? (obviously not the real mj...but the headquarters) maybe someone would be nice enough to answer me!

11. So adorable!! Love those bags. You got the Louise at a steal, congrats!

12. Congrats! Love the triplets!

13. wow!!! nice purchases

14. Aw those are all adorable, and gorgeous colours.
    They compliment each other nicely! congrats!

15. Oh, I totally love these! Congrats!!! :tender: