Good Summer makeup from a drug store!

kcf68

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
May 17, 2007
Since Summer is coming! Do any you ladies or gents know of a good makeup that will take the summer heat and stay put. From cover up, make up to eye shadow and liners. Prefer makeup from a drug store or say Target type of store! Please list your ideals. Think this will help alot to many of us out there...

I like Rimmel's primer, lipglosses, glitter liners and mascara, NYC's mineral makeup and powders, Annabelle's blushes, smooth liners, liquid eyeliners, eyeshadows and loose pigments, Almay's powders, Revlon's new complexion makeup and bare it all lotion, Maybelline's moisture extreme lipsticks.

i just purchased a few items from the carmindy for sally hansen line as well as some really beautiful wet n wild (i know! not really a brand i'm usually into) shadow palettes that i'll be playing with shortly for my blog.

once i've had a chance to test them out i'll let you know if they're any good!

I didn't know Rimmel made a primer! I'll have to check that out! :nuts:

Covergirl makes a pressed mineral powder. It's a little dry for my skin, but I think it could be fabulous as a light foundation on other skin types, especially in the summer! Revlon Colorstay eyeliners are one of my drugstore favorites. They seem almost greasy going on, yet once it's in place it won't budge! I bought the black brown color recently and I've found myself reaching for that most days instead of my pricey liners! :tup:

Also, I reeeally like Bonne Bell gel bronzer. I'm too old to use Bonne Bell, but it's good stuff! :shame:

I recently bought some Bonnie Bell lip gloss and it comes in flavors like coffee, strawberry, and various other flavors. I like it better than some of my expensive brands of lipgloss. It goes on really lite.

so i was reading up on the foundation from carmindy's line for sally hansen and apparently it's amazing-definitely something you should look into. i think it was around $13.

as for eyeshadows, i usually avoid drugstore eyeshadows but picked up these wet n wild shadows because they were so pretty and cheap ($3.99!) and they're actually really nice!

Twilight.jpg
Starlight.jpg
CityLight.jpg

sorry all my photos are watermarked-i think i have paranoid issues about people stealing my photos :shame:.