Good suede protectant?

1. I just received my legacy shoulder tote in plum suede and was thinking about using suede protectant on it. I used Nordstrom's suede protector on my suede fringe bag and it seems to be holding up fine, but wanted to know if anyone here has a particular kind of suede protectant they've used on their bags. Also, any tips or hints on how you keep your suede clean would be greatly appreciated - I really want to try and baby this one and keep it clean!

2. willowsmom - Could you post pics of your new plum bag?
    I'd love to see it!:yes:

3. mokoni - thanks for the advice - I'll check it out!
    bearonica - I will try to post pics later today! Actually, I really want people's opinions because I'm so torn about it- I adore the bag and the color, but I'm second guessing the suede and wondering if I ought to just get it in leather!

4. Wilson's Protectant is my favorite!!

5. I used to use that one, but I got the non-areosol spray and it was hard to tell if it was evenly covered.

I used Shining Monkey now and love it. You can order it off Amazon.

6. I use ugg on my suede bead tote in flint and haven't had any problems. Bag is a year old and looks brand hew

7. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Bearonica - I finally got around to posting about my new bag (w/pics) - it's in another thread (sorry, I don't know how to attach a link to it!) entitled "my new legacy shoulder bag" or something to that effect!

8. I use Wilsons too. But I still don't take mine out if it's raining. :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice