Good shopping sites for Canadians? Post here!

stylized

Nov 4, 2006
I get so frustrated when I find something I want to purchase, only to find out that the company/site doesn't ship to Canada... What sites do you regularly shop from that ship to Canada? Thanks for your help...

J Crew
Neiman Marcus
Saks (But you have to call them to place your order, your order cannot be placed online)
Forever 21
Revolve
Bloomingdales (You also have to call them to place your order)
Guess

Aaaah, that explains it. I just tried to place an order on Bloomingdales Web site, but now I know to call them to place my order. Thanks so much for the info! I'm going to visit those other sites now... :tup:

victoria secret
active endeavours (free shipping to canada)
shopbop
sephora
max and chloe
luna boston (but you need to call to place your order)
urban outfitters
miss sixty

revolve is my fav though - with free shipping to canada and a wide range of brands

do you want to know what companies ship to Canada (because most do) or what companies ship that are actually WORTH shopping from? because it wouldn't make sense to pay MORE than the item itself just for shipping/customs...which is the case with a lot of the companies out there.

revolveclothing and activeendeavors top my list because they both ship to Canada and via USPS (with AE, request it because they sometimes send UPS). shopepic has decent shipping rates, too. ssense.com is also based in Montreal but carries brands like Seven and Citizens of Humanity and often have codes. they have free shipping.

jcrew, abercrombie, etc. have cheap shipping to Canada BUT they ship via UPS/Fex/DHL/etc. which all charge "handling fees".

Where is the best place to buy uggs online for shipping to Canada?
They are $225 canadian in the stores vs $120 american online.

Berkstore.com

They also have coupon codes. I think Fall Holiday will give you 20% off, which basically covers the customs you'll need to pay.

I bought 3 pairs from them last year and they had great CS every time!

I have bought a few things from www.yoox.com they ship UPS, my boots were $175 but they actually paid the duty for me! That is so cool-and of course the US price listed is more than what it is in Canadian dollars-I never thought I would see the day that happened! www.revolveclothing.com is really good too. www.shoedawg.com is awesome too-you just have to call and they will ship to Canada-they have some really nice shoes that you just can't find here.
I'm so glad I found this thread!