Good shopping day yesterday!

1. I don't post very often in here, but yesterday was a pretty good shopping day for me so I thought I should post here :smile:

I'm a bigger girl, so it's tough sometimes to find nice-fitting and affordable clothes for me - but yesterday I pretty much hit the jackpot!

I needed some new clothes for school (which starts next week, ack!!) and I wanted to try and find a Pea Coat or another MIlitary style coat, but no luck there.

Here's what I ended up getting:
    - Cord Blazer from the H&M Plus sized department. I was actually quite upset about the size I had to get (Size 54, 24 US) because my tops are usually size 16 or so - but the jacket was cut so small around the bust & shoulder area that I could hardly move in it.
    - White knit turtleneck sweater from Cecil. I've been looking for a knit turtleneck forever, and was so happy to find this one! :yahoo:
    - Pink Polo 3/4 sleeve shirt. Soooooo comfy!
    - Brown t-shirt with white long sleeves attached. IDK, how to explain it. One of those long sleeved shirts that look like a short + long sleeved together??

I didn't get any pants, but that's okay. Pants are usually frustrating for me, since I've got a big butt and it's hard to find a good fit. Argh!

I'll try and take pictures this afternoon when I unpack my stuff :smile:

2. Sounds like much fun!!

Can't wait to see ya spoils! :smile:

3. sounds cute! congrats!!

4. great shopping!congrats!:biggrin:

5. great shopping day :biggrin:

and never worry about the sizing in H&M, you ALWAYS go bigger, sometimes two sizes! so dont worry about that either ;)

6. please show us!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice