Good shoe racks???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you ladies have any ideas of what types of shelving I could use to display all my shoes :confused1: I currently have them in over the door shoe racks and am tired of them hanging on my doors. I want something else. I can have DH mount some shelves to the wall, but i'm looking for something easier maybe something like a book case of some sort :confused1:

2. I keep my shoes in their boxes....precious gems!! Don't your shoes end up dusty?

3. I use a rack like this for my everyday shoes

[​IMG]

4. :girlsigh: I forgot about dust, the racks they are in now protect them from dust, maybe I should just keep them there :rolleyes:

5. shoefan~ thats a nice rack looks like it holds quite a few pairs

6. I ended up getting myself an old shabby chic bookcase. It's enough to fit 50 pairs of shoes neatly. Everything else is in my wardrobe. I don't bother keeping them in their boxes anymore. There were so many i ended up forgetting what i had :P As for dust, i've solved that problem by always keeping the door and window to that room closed (only let it air once a week) and have air recirculation to that room off too.

7. Shoefan--I think I have the same rack except it is really long and only a 2 rows tall. I love it! LOL Now I just need a bigger closet... :smile:

8. I have an armoire from Ikea which I store all my shoes in. works great.

9. This is my problem, I want to see all I have so I won't forget what I have :P

10. Here is what I use for shoes right by the door. The slots are a pretty small fit, so boxes aren't going to make it. I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond, and it was pretty easy to put together. They also stack if you buy another one, and I believe there is a bigger size.

Attached Files: