Good shoe racks???

Jan 25, 2006
Maryland
Do you ladies have any ideas of what types of shelving I could use to display all my shoes :confused1: I currently have them in over the door shoe racks and am tired of them hanging on my doors. I want something else. I can have DH mount some shelves to the wall, but i'm looking for something easier maybe something like a book case of some sort :confused1:

mooks

May 4, 2007
I keep my shoes in their boxes....precious gems!! Don't your shoes end up dusty?

Brasilian_Babe

2 Boys Bags & a Bike
O.G.
I ended up getting myself an old shabby chic bookcase. It's enough to fit 50 pairs of shoes neatly. Everything else is in my wardrobe. I don't bother keeping them in their boxes anymore. There were so many i ended up forgetting what i had :P As for dust, i've solved that problem by always keeping the door and window to that room closed (only let it air once a week) and have air recirculation to that room off too.

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
Shoefan--I think I have the same rack except it is really long and only a 2 rows tall. I love it! LOL Now I just need a bigger closet... :smile:

Jan 25, 2006
Maryland
I ended up getting myself an old shabby chic bookcase. It's enough to fit 50 pairs of shoes neatly. Everything else is in my wardrobe. I don't bother keeping them in their boxes anymore. There were so many i ended up forgetting what i had :P As for dust, i've solved that problem by always keeping the door and window to that room closed (only let it air once a week) and have air recirculation to that room off too.

This is my problem, I want to see all I have so I won't forget what I have :P

titania029

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Dallas
Here is what I use for shoes right by the door. The slots are a pretty small fit, so boxes aren't going to make it. I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond, and it was pretty easy to put together. They also stack if you buy another one, and I believe there is a bigger size.

Attachments