Good selection of Novak bags on LVR

1. LVR currently have some really nice Novaks on their website - and the red is back!!!

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/VisuProd.aspx?Outlet=False&IsOnDesigner=True&CodStagione=43I&CodStilista=146&CodLinea=03

They have the larger size in black, tobacco & sand, as well as the wowen leather (same colours) and the smaller size in black, white & red! They are too cute! (But I'm NOT a fan of the crocheted version)

I was just thrilled to find the red again - have been lusting over that bag since I first saw it last fall - and this is the first time I have seen a small Novak in red. I ordered one as soon as I saw it , and it's on pre-order... can't wait to get it:love:

2. I have the small red novak, I love it! =)

3. Ooh cute! I like the small one. Congrats vicky, cant wait until you get it. I bet its even cuter in person.

4. I just got the larger size in black from them earlier this week. I love it! I am tempted by the red too.....

Post pics when you get it!

5. ooooo the small one is cute, but i prefer the larger.

6. Me too. I like the bag larger. I really did want one a while back. Now I guess... I don't know.

7. I do like them, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice