Good SA - SCP

leilani01

O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
Does anyone have a helpful SA in the SCP boutique? :smile: I would appreciate this information for the upcoming pre-sale. If someone is not comfortable posting the name, please PM me.

Thank you!

Hope this info is not too late. Hanna at BV SCP is excellent. She is very knowledgeable about all BV color and leathers. Very sweet lady.

Thank you so much for the recommendation!:tup: I'll give her a call tomorrow and see when I can check out those sale goodies....

I'd like to let Hanna know which customer recommended her. I'll send you a pm.....

I spoke with Hanna Sunday and she said she did not know what would be on sale or when there would be a sale which I found odd. In BH i worked with a great SA named Jay today. He wasn't as knowledgeable about all the styles as Hanna is, but he allowed me to buy on pre pre sale. Please tell me if you get better reception on the sale goodies because SCP had some lucious bags that were sold out in BH.

Thank you so much for the recommendation!:tup: I'll give her a call tomorrow and see when I can check out those sale goodies....

I'd like to let Hanna know which customer recommended her. I'll send you a pm.....

I spoke with Hanna Sunday and she said she did not know what would be on sale or when there would be a sale which I found odd. In BH i worked with a great SA named Jay today. He wasn't as knowledgeable about all the styles as Hanna is, but he allowed me to buy on pre pre sale. Please tell me if you get better reception on the sale goodies because SCP had some lucious bags that were sold out in BH.

Oh no! I called today but Hanna wasn't working. I just asked for her schedule for the rest of the week and thought I'd call her tomorrow afternoon. Now I'm having second thoughts. :sad:

About a month ago, I spoke with Jennelle at the SCP boutique. She seemed nice but wasn't too familiar with some of the purses. For example, I asked about which styles came in moro and she said she never heard of moro! :wtf: So I decided to posted my question, hoping I could find a more knowledgable SA.

Now I'm in a muddle....

I still say Hanna is worth a call. She really knows her bags. In any case, we know now there is a pre-sale and it IS starting May 29....

Oh no! I called today but Hanna wasn't working. I just asked for her schedule for the rest of the week and thought I'd call her tomorrow afternoon. Now I'm having second thoughts. :sad:

About a month ago, I spoke with Jennelle at the SCP boutique. She seemed nice but wasn't too familiar with some of the purses. For example, I asked about which styles came in moro and she said she never heard of moro! :wtf: So I decided to posted my question, hoping I could find a more knowledgable SA.

Now I'm in a muddle....

I did not mention that to her, but it shouldn't matter right? When I went in, I clearly knew a ton about the brand (armed by my research from all the great folks on this site). I think she will be great now the sale is on and if you know what you want.

When you spoke to Hanna, did you mention that she was recommended to you before you asked about the pre-sale?

Hi ladies, Hanna indeed knows very well about her bags. She spent a few weeks in NY BV flagship while SCP was under renovation. She also saw the F/W collection there during the press release. Ask her to find out about the sale items and starting date. She is very helpful and will go the extra mile to help you out. I'm pretty much done with my BV shopping so good luck to you all.

I just got off the phone with Hanna. She apologized for not being able to release the details of sale item due to company policy. The sale won't start until this Sunday but starting today, if you like any item, you can just grab it but pay the on-sale price. Public announce will go out on Saturday /Sunday. Many shoes are 50% off, including ballet flats and gladiator sandals. Non-woven bags are also 50% off. Woven nappa bags are 30% off. Many colonial and aurora color available. Now she is fully ready to give out any info about the sale and help you track down what you like.

I just got off the phone with Hanna. She apologized for not being able to release the details of sale item due to company policy. The sale won't start until this Sunday but starting today, if you like any item, you can just grab it but pay the on-sale price. Public announce will go out on Saturday /Sunday. Many shoes are 50% off, including ballet flats and gladiator sandals. Non-woven bags are also 50% off. Woven nappa bags are 30% off. Many colonial and aurora color available. Now she is fully ready to give out any info about the sale and help you track down what you like.

dolphingirl - I spoke with Hannah today and when I mentioned the pre-sale, she immediately showed me all the various goodies. I guess corporate had the SAs on a strict "don't tell" policy. :tdown:

Thanks once again for recommending Hannah. :tup: I did mention that you had given me her name and she was very pleased. She was very sweet and extremely knowledgable. I thought I had learned some of the intricacies of the various styles and colors but talking with Hannah was like being in a master class.

I'll post some info. on what was available at the SCP boutique.

Last edited:
How do you guys find out about sales and stuff? I asked to sign up for catalogs and they told me it's only available to their loyal customers, ie: if you spend big bucks there all the time:tdown::cursing:

How do you guys find out about sales and stuff? I asked to sign up for catalogs and they told me it's only available to their loyal customers, ie: if you spend big bucks there all the time:tdown::cursing:

are you kidding me? :wtf:
oh my god!

those are free. i always get them from SA's with the cards stapled in.