Good SA in Saks 5Ave NYC?

I'm in the same boat -- lost Joseph to BG, will start shopping at BG more! But for Saks NYC Chanel I think I'm trying out NDO for now -- he's been great the last few times I chatted with him, seems pretty knowledgeable about the selection, and best of all gives honest opinions and does not pressure customers. But surely Saks just isn't the same w/o Joseph!

Do you mean Joseph had left Saks and worked in BG now? I just bought my last Chanel bag from him 1 month ago! I wish i can continue to buy from Joseph as he is helpful to me...

I'm in the same boat -- lost Joseph to BG, will start shopping at BG more! But for Saks NYC Chanel I think I'm trying out NDO for now -- he's been great the last few times I chatted with him, seems pretty knowledgeable about the selection, and best of all gives honest opinions and does not pressure customers. But surely Saks just isn't the same w/o Joseph!

Endo gets my vote!! He found my coco cabas origianl "hiding" in the back in Feb. Since than, I call him for everything! He found me my GST in Bordeaux which I will be picking up next week.