Good resale value?? ASAP pls... :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! thinking of buying a small boy in aged suede calf, aged gold.
    But I'm a reseller, I'm a bit worried that I will not be able to resell this baby for good $$...? or will I
    excellent condition and complete set.

Advice?

Attached Files:

2. Oh, He is HANDSOME! You should have no problem selling him!!

3. To be honest I have never bought, nor will be, a suede Chanel. They look really old and worn (especially in corners). Sorry if that deters you! If you have the extra money go for it though.

4. If you are buying just to resell, I would not get this one although I love it. It will take a unique buyer.

5. thanks!! I went for it!! but have to wait after my holidays to get it shipped

6. I went and got it!! lol
    too cute and special to pass up on I think

7. I love the "agedness" if that's a word. I love everything vintage so I think that's why even though it's suede (which I'm not crazy about) I can't stop thinking about it. So I went and got him :smile:

8. I also need you input on this other Boy, yay or nay?

Attached Files:

9. I got this one in the old medium size and still love it! IMO the material hides wear well since it's supposed to have a rugged look. I love that it's unique!

10. oooohh can I see yours?? would have loved the medium too

11. Sure here you go! Not a fancy shot-just a pretty boy sitting on my closet shelf!

Attached Files:

12. amazing, now I can't wait to get mine

gail13 likes this.
  13. I'm wondering what you mean by "I'm a reseller". Do you just buy a handbag for a special occasion and then sell it? Or will you keep it for a long time and use it a lot and then get tired of it?
    I really don't consider resale value very much when I buy a Chanel. (Maybe I should, but I just don't). I buy it because it makes my heart sing. So far (since I got back into Chanel exclusively) I have yet to resell even one. I'm also older & wiser with my luxury purchases. I've got to consider retirement at this point in my life.
    Just wondering...:huh:

CaviarChanel and gail13 like this.
  14. well I get bored of my stuff after a bit. So after I get them and use it a few times I sell it.
    I try to find the best deals so I can make an extra $100-300 on top if I could, to save me the trouble of hunting these deals down.
    I do have my favorites

15. I have the same in Large and it is beautiful :smile: but the size is too big for me, i'm thinking of selling it maybe.

Attached Files: