good price? would you get it

Coach Dedicated

Always another bag..
Oct 10, 2009
I have an opportunity to get a coach brooklyn (the original in 2005) for $150. Would you get it? What do you think? I tried to search up some threads, but can't find anyone with the original brooklyn. Do you like it? What do you guys think? TIA.

does anyone else here have it? do you like using it? can you post a picture? I read it has a 13" drop but I just want to make sure it is comfortable and useful especialy if I'm going to use it for my laptop (don't want it to break).

^^ I"m sorry, I was re-reading this, and I meant for $250. Found it on craigslist.

Was also wondering what the difference is between the original and the MFF version. I believe mine is the FP version.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED.

Last edited:
i have the mff version and mine has tattersall lining,and also turnlocks on the front pockets insted of the buckles on the full price bag...

heres a few pictures..not sure if anything else is really different...

DSC06335.jpg

DSC06336.jpg

DSC06338.jpg

heres a modeling pic i did of mine..im 5'2 so this is how big the mff version is

DSC06341.jpg

Last edited:
Great deal!!

Oh, and a little history: the original (style #7466) wasn't actually named Brooklyn. This was before every freakin' bag had a name. Her name was like, Legacy Flap or something and I remember she was the first $750-level bag, like ever! Now every other bag is $800-$900!! I also remember Mandy Moore carried the white one all over the place... maybe you can search the celebrities thread too!

The main differences are the lining, and the MFF has turnlocks on the pockets. The FP had buckles that were magnetized. Also, the FP had a cute tassel thing that was hanging off the backside (where the 4 studs are), and the MFF doesn't)

that's really interesting. I also noticed that the style number is only 4 digits unlike all the styles now (which are 5 digits). They did all this update after 2005, I believe. That's so awesome.