Good places for fatgraft?

I'm currently looking for good clinics, for my curiosity, and also for the future. I would probably do FG in a few years
But if you're only doing FG on your eye tears area, research should be less tricky (full face FG requires more skills)

I am also looking to do fat graft under my eye and decided to get it on some other areas of my face too, to balance my face shape.
SO far the place i'm considering is FRESH, KIMHANSUNG, and BJ.
I asked a friend to ask a friend that lives in KOREA which clinic is good for under eye fat graft and she said BJ plastic surgery is popular among the locals for that, and when I see their before and after pictures, it only consist of under eye fat grafting and seems legit. the photos don't look photoshopped or anything.

I am still looking for which place would be better for me.
If there are still any suggestions, I would like to know too^^

I am also looking to do fat graft under my eye and decided to get it on some other areas of my face too, to balance my face shape.
SO far the place i'm considering is FRESH, KIMHANSUNG, and BJ.
I asked a friend to ask a friend that lives in KOREA which clinic is good for under eye fat graft and she said BJ plastic surgery is popular among the locals for that, and when I see their before and after pictures, it only consist of under eye fat grafting and seems legit. the photos don't look photoshopped or anything.

I am still looking for which place would be better for me.
If there are still any suggestions, I would like to know too^^
Thanks @nanayang for sharing. Curious if Kimhansang is on your list bc of the great review here on PF or if you've heard other good reviews of the place? And do you have the website address for BJ? I am looking into the same procedure as you and keep reading mixed reviews about fat grafting (how it doesn't last) and also about fat grafting for undereye area (tricky area). Thank you!

http://www.bjclinic.co.kr/

Well I do my research here and on the app babitalk. Based on babi, Fresh has more reviews of face fat graft than kim han sung. But I did hear from someone that usually a place that does well among the locals don't need to have their patient to get the word out through reviews and such.

I did an online consultation with fresh and they told me that fat grafting can be permanent from the first time if you retain fat well. Fat survival rate varies with each person and there is no exact number that can be given or guaranteed. Lumping can happen if too much is injected, incorrectly injected, or results of poor aftercare.

Same applies to the under eye area, but for that region is called micro fat grafting.
I dont think you have to worry as long as find the right place and the right surgeon who specialize in this field.

Im going to talk with the other two lyk if I got anymore new info.!!

I don't know if this is ok to post here, but does anyone have any experience getting upper eyelid fat graft in Korea? I haven't heard of very many people getting it done there, and I want some recommendations because I heard it's a pretty difficult surgery to do well.

I had consultation with Dr Lee at Banobagi for eyes and I also requested for fat graft but he didn't seem to think that I need it. where as when i went to other clinics or previously when i wrote in emails to consult, almost everyone suggested fat graft.
he says that if you are young you shouldn't really need fat graft which really proves that he isn't that kinda doctor that is out to take your $ for extra procedures but i really wanted that youthful slightly chubby look. haha. it makes me wonder if i should really opt for full face fat graft.
note: i don't have a chubby face to begin with, in fact i think my face looks rather sunken.

I was wondering why do people need fat graft, is it the same reason as me for wanting to have a youthful face? :smile:

would you guys recommend stem cell injection with fat graft? I know some clinics offer this at a 1 million korean won extra charge. You guys think its worth the extra money??

I heard FRESH is good. My friend's friend went there and I almost didn't recognize it was her... She gained this natural dolly look
I am also keen in facial fat grafting.. wanna see your friend's pic lol . . Anyone heard about Fresh for fat grafting? or could you guys recommend me more hospitals in SK for facial fat grafting?