good place to get eyebrows done in seattle???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i've always done my eyebrows myself, but I want to get them dyed. can anyone recommend a good place in seattle????

2. I hope someone can chime in! I live near Seattle and would love to hear of someone good as well! :yes:

3. bumping...i want to know too

4. I have had waxing and tinting done at Mode Organic Salon (4th & Pike, downtown) and Head to Toe Day Spa here in West Seattle; both did a great job. For just waxing, I've also tried Wax On in Belltown, which was pretty good, and The Wax Bar (West Seattle), which I loved. I'm a bit impulsive with my brows (in other words, I neglect them for two months, then realize that I need a wax *now*), so I've gone to several different places, depending on whether I'm at work downtown or home in West Seattle, and then depending on who can squeeze me in. :smile:

5. Ziba at Gene Juarez in Bellevue. She is amazing. She'll get it done within 5 minutes, if not less. She is amazing. I've been going to her for over 10 years.

6. Thanks!

7. Definitely just wrote those down. Thanks guys! :smile:

8. Not sure if this is okay to post, but Yelp! is a great site for reviews in many cities. If this post is not okay, I apologize in advance! Try searching there, though, it might be a better resource with more suggestions.