Good outlets/ consignment stores for YSL?

1. I am always a season or few late... I am now desperately trying to find a medium or large SDJ in the lush cognac/saddle brown; and now of course it is only available in the small version. Would consider both new or pre owned. Does anybody know of outlets/consignment stores worth looking at? Have tried the usuals (evilbay, vc, yoogi’s, fashionphile and pretty much all hits returned by ’pre owned ysl bags’ and similar searches ;) )

I know it is there somewhere! I have the small in smooth calf and it is too small :sad: but the color ad style are perfect... you can relate, right? ;) TIA!

Sparklemum88 likes this.
  2. ....not sure if this is the cognac you're referring to 12442270_11456772_1000.jpg

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/saint-laurent-sac-de-jour-bag-item-12442270.aspx?storeid=9889&from=listing&tglmdl=1

3. C21CD805-BBB6-48AC-BCCF-75BD8DA63ED3.jpeg
    Sparklemum88 likes this.
  4. Hi, do you like the size that the other poster shared above?
    I think my local Holts has this one in the longer, slightly rectangular shape!
    They definitely have a nano as well but that will be too small for you!

FreyahWarrior likes this.
  5. Thanks! I’m after the classic model (in the pic) but it’s like hen’s teeth... will check out the rectangular too though.

6. I know the feeling because I am OBSESSED with getting a kate or camera bag in this cognac/tan colour. Praying desperately they bring this colour out again. Does it tend to be a summer or winter season shade for Saint Laurent?