Good or Bad?

I don't think it's very good, IMO; H is becoming less and less exclusive, and I don't think it can do their quality standards much good either.We had a thread about this not long ago.....:tdown:

argh! i don't like this aggressive expansion. how can hermes produce so many more bags with the same number of craftsmen? and how do they increase of the number of skilled craftsmen in a such short period of time?

:sad:

I don't like it either :s One of the reasons I am drawn to the brand is because it is pretty rarely seen, particularly in my area. If that were to change, bleh; I love Hermes, so I'd probably stick with it, but not if quality began to slip. That would be a tragedy!

How do we, as "silent shareholders" voice our opinions to Hermes management? Let's designate a speaker, wonder if HG has some free time and feels like representin'?

bad - i can't see how quality will be maintained with such a rapid expansion. wondering if this will make it easier or harder to get a birkin (since they will be making more birkins, but for more people i'm sure...)