Good or Bad?

duna

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
I don't think it's very good, IMO; H is becoming less and less exclusive, and I don't think it can do their quality standards much good either.We had a thread about this not long ago.....:tdown:

Fesdu

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
argh! i don't like this aggressive expansion. how can hermes produce so many more bags with the same number of craftsmen? and how do they increase of the number of skilled craftsmen in a such short period of time?

:sad:

Queenie

Holiday Joys!
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
I don't think it's very good, IMO; H is becoming less and less exclusive, and I don't think it can do their quality standards much good either.We had a thread about this not long ago.....:tdown:
Yes duna, I remember reading this somewhere. :yes:

Definitely :nogood:

Neeya

Jan 2, 2007
I don't like it either :s One of the reasons I am drawn to the brand is because it is pretty rarely seen, particularly in my area. If that were to change, bleh; I love Hermes, so I'd probably stick with it, but not if quality began to slip. That would be a tragedy!

olive519

Hawt Momma, why not?
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
How do we, as "silent shareholders" voice our opinions to Hermes management? Let's designate a speaker, wonder if HG has some free time and feels like representin'?

kim_mac

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
bad - i can't see how quality will be maintained with such a rapid expansion. wondering if this will make it easier or harder to get a birkin (since they will be making more birkins, but for more people i'm sure...)

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Add me to the "don't like this" list......makes me sad actually.