Good or Bad?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm a poacher too, lol. I wish their plan would extend to Iceland :girlsigh:

2. I don't think it's very good, IMO; H is becoming less and less exclusive, and I don't think it can do their quality standards much good either.We had a thread about this not long ago.....:tdown:

3. argh! i don't like this aggressive expansion. how can hermes produce so many more bags with the same number of craftsmen? and how do they increase of the number of skilled craftsmen in a such short period of time?

:sad:

4. Yes duna, I remember reading this somewhere. :yes:

Definitely :nogood:

5. I agree...I think it doesn't make much sense.

6. I don't like it either :s One of the reasons I am drawn to the brand is because it is pretty rarely seen, particularly in my area. If that were to change, bleh; I love Hermes, so I'd probably stick with it, but not if quality began to slip. That would be a tragedy!

7. :hrmm:

8. Sigh. :sad:Hermes need to slow down ....

9. Agreed!^^

10. How do we, as "silent shareholders" voice our opinions to Hermes management? Let's designate a speaker, wonder if HG has some free time and feels like representin'?

11. bad - i can't see how quality will be maintained with such a rapid expansion. wondering if this will make it easier or harder to get a birkin (since they will be making more birkins, but for more people i'm sure...)

12. Add me to the "don't like this" list......makes me sad actually.

13. ^^I agree as well

14. This is a shame....