Good Old Fashioned "Fun" Thread....Come On In!

Oops, did I spoil the fun, sorry about that chaps.

silly-dog-with-toupee-funny.jpg

I just got to say this thread is awesome, I'll give it five stars :P

isn't yoga pretty much all about sitting there awkwardly? :lol:

You've hit the nail on the head in my case. That and trying to touch my nose to my, um, not nose.

So I am pretty much into cardio classes but my gym schedule got changed. I got there at my usual time and there was a whole another group in my classroom "power yoga: kinasa" or some sh** like that. So I decided to try it.

Well, the instructor says come in, everyone is just sitting there with their heads under their legs and somehow they all managed to turn and look at me like "what are you waiting for?"

So, being this my first time it was hard to do the poses while I was trying not to laugh at the guy in front of me breathing like he was going to pass out and showing his ass rack to me in every single pose :roflmfao:

^^^It probably is available on a card, it's not really my dog, wish it was though, so cute :heart:

Here's an oldie but a goodie

There are two legionnaires in the desert, and they've been separated from their unit and are lost. They've been wandering for several days without food and water, and are nearly resigned to the fact that they will soon die from dehydration, when as they reach the top of a sand dune, they see a big, bustling market laid out before them. Naturally, they can't believe their eyes and think it's a mirage, but as they draw closer, they can hear the stallholders' cries, and they eventually reach the market and realize that it's really there. So the legionnaires rush up to the first stall they can and cry to the stallholder, "Stallholder, we have been traveling in the desert for many days, and have had no food or water. We shall surely die soon unless you have some water you can sell us - tell us, do you have any sustenance for us?" The stallholder shook his head and replied "I'm sorry, French legionnaire type people, but all I have to sell is a load of bowls full of jelly, topped with custard and cream, and lovingly sprinkled with hundreds and thousands. "The legionnaires look at each other, mildly surprised, and move on to the next stall, where they ask the stallholder, "Mr. purveyor of fine foodstuffs and the like, we have been traveling through the desert for days, deprived of the necessary beverages and foodstuffs which are required for survival. We shall surely die soon, unless you can sell us some skins of water." The stallholder looked at them embarrassed, and confessed "Gentlemen, tragic as I admit it is, I have none of the ingredients necessary to life for which you ask me - all I have to sell is this large bowl of jelly topped with custard and cream and sprinkled with hundreds and thousands, with a little cocktail cherry in the middle at the top - there," he said, pointing out the glace cherry. "I cannot help you." The legionnaires look at each other in desperation, and run on to the next stall, where they demand of the stallholder, "Look mate, we need water or we'll die. We've been traveling without water for days and need some now, do you have any you can sell us?" The stallholder looked at his curl-ended shoes in shame as he confessed, "Sorry, fellas, all I have to sell you is a bowl of jelly, with custard, cream and hundreds and thousands. I can't help you. I'll have to condemn you to a long and lingering death through dehydration." The legionnaires were really worried by this point, and they went through the market, stall by stall, asking each stallholder whether they had any water they could sell them, and thus save their lives, but each stallholder gave the same reply, all they had to sell was a bowl of jelly with cream, custard and hundreds and thousands. Dejected and resigned to their grim fate, the legionnaires left the desert market and walked off into the setting sun. As they did so, one turned to the other and said, "That was really odd - a big market in the middle of nowhere, and all they sold was bowls of jelly with custard, cream and hundreds and thousands." The other turned to face his companion and replied. "Yes, it was a trifle bazaar".

Impossible to Please
A group of girlfriends is on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only." Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."

So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain."

They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor.

There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."

This looks like a really funny thread..is it OK if I join??

It's good to be a woman:

1. We got off the Titanic first.
2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.
3. Taxis stop for us.
4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
5. No fashion faux pas we make, could ever rival the Speedo.
6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.
7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end.
9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
10. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
11. We can talk to the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot.
13. We will never regret piercing our ears.
14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
15. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway.

It was Friday morning, and that meant it was time for an activity
that the teacher called 'add to the picture'. The teacher would
call students to the chalkboard one at a time. The first student
would draw an object on the chalkboard, and each following
student would add something to the picture to make it a new
picture. The teacher called on James to start things off.
SafeRedirect.aspx

James returned to his seat.
The teacher called on Ernie next.

SafeRedirect.aspx

Ernie returned to his seat.
Now it was Suzy's turn.

SafeRedirect.aspx

Suzy returned to her seat.
Next, the teacher called Jerry to the board.

SafeRedirect.aspx

Jerry returned to his seat.
Kim was called to the board.

SafeRedirect.aspx

Kim returned to her seat.
About this time, little Jo
hnny began waving his arm hysterically. Little Johnny was well known for being off centre, so the teacher was reluctant to call on him for anything. But as the teacher looked at the picture on
the chalkboard, she thought that there was no way that
little Johnny could possibly do anything to make this
picture dirty. So she called on little Johnny, and he ran
to the chalkboard.

SafeRedirect.aspx

The entire class erupted with laughter... the teacher fainted.