Good Old Fashioned "Fun" Thread....Come On In!

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Remember those?

I just need an escape from all the angry, ranting, downer threads whether it be about a person, department store, SA, E-Bay, family member, job, co-worker, newspaper article, etc....I'm just plum tired! I'm sorry for all the crap some members are going through but I think we need a thread where we can all take a break.

So please share something funny or positive in here. It can be a joke, a funny photo, something that amused you today (but not at anyones expense) or just a funny observation. It can even be about something fun you are doing tonight or tomorrow or next week or next year - you get the picture....I have to go buy cat food (woo-hoo!) so I'll be back in a while - hopefully with some funny story!

If the cat gets online, I take no responsibility.

cat-360.jpg

Um, I think so...it might get sort of rowdy but I will find a whipping smiley and keep things in order..and, more fun with a whip involved I would guess.:drinks:
There, I poured myself a couple of beers. Let the fun begin!!

I got this email from a friend today:

[FONT=arial,helvetica]I hate those hoax e-mail warnings, but this one is important. Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey and asks you to show him your boobs, Do NOT show him your boobs! This is a scam; he only wants to see your boobs.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap.[/FONT]

hahahha funny cat photo! I don't have much of a contribution but here's a pic that just made me laugh.

Funny-MonkeyReaction-full.jpg

I got this email from a friend today:

[FONT=arial,helvetica]I hate those hoax e-mail warnings, but this one is important. Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey and asks you to show him your boobs, Do NOT show him your boobs! This is a scam; he only wants to see your boobs.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap.[/FONT]

Heehee, Shoo will be so pleased. Boobs are definitely "fun."

I'm in! AND just for you, I am willing to embarrass myself by telling you a Christmas Day story involving myself, my daughter, stealing and a foot massage thingy.
My daughter bought me a foot massage thingy for Christmas a couple of years ago and so Christmas day she says: "Come on Mum, let's do your feet". "Ok, sweety, no worries". I say. So she plonks my feet in the water and turns it on. Feels nice. "Now Mum, you have to stay there and don't move....I'll be back". So I sit there awhile and then I spotted it...her gingerbread muffin sitting on the table....she wouldn't know if I stole a little bit. So I reach over and grabbed a bit...had to reach right over, but I managed. I had just finished the stolen morsel when she came back in the room. "Ok, let's get your mouldy old feet out and see how they look" she said. So I sit back and haul my delicate hooves out of the water and she looked in horror....."EEEEWWWWW MUM!!!!! Gross!" I looked in the water and there was this gruesome looking brown blob.....oh my God, I had dropped some muffin in the water and she thought it had been something growing in between my toes! The look on her face was priceless, a mixture of horror and disgust, but I couldn't TELL her it was a piece of gingerbread muffin 'cos then she would have known I had STOLEN it from her. So I just sat there, looking pathetic .....had to finish my feet alone 'cos she thought I had some dreaded foot fungus. It could only happen to me. :Push:

Last edited: