Good News!!! We are in ESCROW!!!!!!

^^ I TOTALLY agree!!! When we built the first house we were dissappointed because we couldn't get a lot that had a view. So when we sold it we decided to just sit on our heels and see if the market was going to change. Took a year but it has and this one is 10x's better. And it's a year almost to the day!! We closed August 19th 05 and we will close August 22nd 06!!

So when you go into escrow do they take the house off the web completely?? I can't find it.. :crybaby: And I like to go and look at the pictures.. I have the mls# but it won't come up.:sad:

:yahoo::nuts: Here is my new PARADISE !:nuts::yahoo:

We've been accepted and our escrow is only 30 days!! Hubba Hubba!!! I have some pictures that the realtor took to share with ya'll! I'm SO excited!!!

This looks like a place in Wonderland. The house and grounds are just gorgeous. You are very lucky to have found such a place.

I have to say I love it when your old house threads somehow get re-opened!! It's a great excuse to look back over your pics!
C, your house is tdf...TRULY....I am just so in love with the naturally landscaped pool area...what a haven!! Congrats girl..

It's been a year now? So, you still lovin' it?

My door is always open LV:tup:

mshel someone posted a thread actually looking for it lol! I was shocked:lol:
It will die back down again soon. And yea, I'm still lovin it

Thanks DL