Good news for me, I might actually get my hands on another bag!

erinrose

O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Good news for me, I´ve been wanting to get another chanel for quite some time now. But beacuse of the fact that there isn´t a chanel store here in sweden:tdown: I haven´t been able to do so. But my cousins live in sothern sweden, 20 min from denmark where there is in fact a store and now it looks like I´m going there for the christmas break:nuts:. Do you have any good tips on what I should prepare for or what I should get?

HI

I live in Copenhagen Denmark and the Chanel Boutique only have very few bags. Last time I was there they had a few WOC, a bigger beige caviar jumbo-like flap and one classic lamb flap in navy and a few tweed bags. There is a waitlist for the classics and you have to pay a deposit if you want them to order one for you.

Great. BTW I wasn't trying to be a jerk but i find their selection SO disapointing and I didn't want you to be disapointed. Ooh I forgot they also have a medium and a jumbo flap in python.

erinrose, Jumbo Jumbo Jumbo...lambskin is so soft and supple!!!! (I only happen to have lambskin, no caviar yet). O:huh:, and you should get it in a different, neutral color! Are you interested in beige at all?

erin, oy oy, you mustn't be afraid! Trust that you will take care of beigey, and beigey will keep looking pristine. Since you already have a black bag, why not add another lovely color to the mix? And Beige can be worn all year rounddddddd! I would suggest caviar though if you were to get a beige bag...lower probability of color transfer..but Oo:huh: my my, I think beige would be fabulous on you!

cari, is your next Chanel gonna be beige? :: wink nudge:: lol

Thank you PANda so much for all your helpful advice, I might get a beige one I hope it´ll be in stock when I get there in the end of december and from what I hear they usally sell out rather quickly. But I think I´ll call them a few weeks ahead and ask if they´ll put one away. I think I´ll get a perception of the bag when it´s on me, but I´ve seen a few pictures of the modell and it´s just gorgous!! I really want a roomy bag so when I go (if there wont be any changes) I think I´ll get the jumbo or GST, I saw it on Cari and it looked so good!