Good news for Chloe Lovers!

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
So, ladies, it appears to me that Chloe is once again an "It" brand. While this has never influenced my purchases, it is still nice to see!
I just went to the LVR, Net-a-porter, and Neiman sites, and all three had Chloe on the front page of their handbag section! And not the Paraty LOL!
Maybe it just took them a little while after losing Phoebe to get back in the right swing, but the fall stuff all looks gorgeous to me! :tup:

I think Chloe has a had a bit of a shaky period recently, although I still think the paddington put it on the map for the mainstream. I think it will be a while before it has another real "It" bag, although the edith, heloise, saskia and paraty seem to be doing ok, especially amongst us Chloe diehards!

Is the paraty one of Paulo Melim Andersson's? Hannah McGibbon's? Or is it one of those intermediary, in-house designer items?

I think Chloe has a had a bit of a shaky period recently, although I still think the paddington put it on the map for the mainstream. I think it will be a while before it has another real "It" bag, although the edith, heloise, saskia and paraty seem to be doing ok, especially amongst us Chloe diehards!

Is the paraty one of Paulo Melim Andersson's? Hannah McGibbon's? Or is it one of those intermediary, in-house designer items?

Good question!~

I love the look of the Paraty but I'm getting more practical about my bags. I think (I know) I would get tired of it's bulk and user profile but man is she gorgeous!

I have to check out those front covers that showcase our beloved Chloes.:drool:

I read somewhere that Phoebe will be the new creative designer of Celine, so I guess I'll be a Celine lover from now on. I sort of loved Chloe the most when Phoebe was still around, and I've always sort of liked Celine, so it won't be much of a change I think. And perhaps this new designer at Chloe (who supposedly worked under phoebe) can design some kick-ass it bags in the future. I hope so!

I read somewhere that Phoebe will be the new creative designer of Celine, so I guess I'll be a Celine lover from now on. I sort of loved Chloe the most when Phoebe was still around, and I've always sort of liked Celine, so it won't be much of a change I think. And perhaps this new designer at Chloe (who supposedly worked under phoebe) can design some kick-ass it bags in the future. I hope so!

Chloe did have the best styles when Phoebe was around, so how exciting if she becomes the creative designer of Celine. I have 2 Celine bags and the quality is superb - a Boogie bag in brown and an older style that I picked up on e-bay for a song. Put the quality and the design together and it's sure to be a hit.:smile:

Did you all see the new Chloe ads in the fashion magazines? FINALLY - they are back to showcasing a purse. The last style to be featured was the Heloise. But the way the model is holding her Paraty - I am LIKING it!!!

Did you all see the new Chloe ads in the fashion magazines? FINALLY - they are back to showcasing a purse. The last style to be featured was the Heloise. But the way the model is holding her Paraty - I am LIKING it!!!

I just saw the ad for the parity in python in the new Vogue....awesome pics.