Good movies for ipad during flights

Irishgal

I run with scissors
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Hi there! I travel a lot for work and normally download a few movies on my iPad for the flight. I am out of ideas so I thought I would ask others for some ideas! The thing is...the movie has to be pretty clean because there is ALWAYS a curious seat mate who consistently peeks.
Thanks in advance!

when i travel usually i catch up some series on my ipad, but that also depends on how long is the flight. what i like about series is i can stop between half an hour or an hour and the stock for 1 season is long enough to entertain on a long flight

When I travel on a plain, I like just TV shows. So I can watch 2-3 and take a nap, or watch all of them. Movies not so much...

I watch Friends or Sex and the city. Or Real housewives of something.
I watched Rome once but it's all blood and sex, lol.

a friend told me the Hallmark Channel has some great made-for-tv movies (family-friendly wandering-eyes friendly)
Might be a good option if you can download them somewhere.

Hi there! I travel a lot for work and normally download a few movies on my iPad for the flight. I am out of ideas so I thought I would ask others for some ideas! The thing is...the movie has to be pretty clean because there is ALWAYS a curious seat mate who consistently peeks.
Thanks in advance!

Yesterday I watched the Bourne Legacy thanks to my seat mates iPad. :roflmfao: