Good movies for ipad during flights

Irishgal

I run with scissors
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Long and Low Farms
Hi there! I travel a lot for work and normally download a few movies on my iPad for the flight. I am out of ideas so I thought I would ask others for some ideas! The thing is...the movie has to be pretty clean because there is ALWAYS a curious seat mate who consistently peeks.
Thanks in advance!

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
summer land
www.bagcrazeblog.com
when i travel usually i catch up some series on my ipad, but that also depends on how long is the flight. what i like about series is i can stop between half an hour or an hour and the stock for 1 season is long enough to entertain on a long flight

Love4H

Jul 26, 2012
When I travel on a plain, I like just TV shows. So I can watch 2-3 and take a nap, or watch all of them. Movies not so much...

I watch Friends or Sex and the city. Or Real housewives of something.
I watched Rome once but it's all blood and sex, lol.

Apr 12, 2008
This is a stupid question, but do you download from iTunes and amazon? Taking a long flight soon and would love to have some entertainment while I am flying.

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
NYC metro-area
a friend told me the Hallmark Channel has some great made-for-tv movies (family-friendly wandering-eyes friendly)
Might be a good option if you can download them somewhere.

Feb 11, 2006
Hi there! I travel a lot for work and normally download a few movies on my iPad for the flight. I am out of ideas so I thought I would ask others for some ideas! The thing is...the movie has to be pretty clean because there is ALWAYS a curious seat mate who consistently peeks.
Thanks in advance!
Yesterday I watched the Bourne Legacy thanks to my seat mates iPad. :roflmfao: