Good morning, ladies

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So, Im always up really early...(its 5a.m here in TX) and wanted to say: "Good Morning!".

I hope everyone starts off their day with a great morning....

2. and...has a great day!

3. Woah, you ARE an early riser! But I think we've proved that good business can be made this early in the morning :P

I'm about to kick my fiance out of the bed (he's always so damn sleepy lol) and get him in the shower.. Then put on a BIG pot of coffee for both of us.

I've always been an early riser. Usually I do some morning cardio before breakfast, like a little run or something.

Have a great day Texaschic and have fun with your agenda today!! :love: I miss it :shame: but I'm glad she's got a great new home;)

4. thank you I'm in texas also it's 4:11am, I can't sleep so haven't gone to bed yet. Eye drops, preparation H (for undereyes), concealer, and some peach blush for tomorrow and if that doesn't work sunglasses. Have a great day everyone.

5. hehe...I HAVE made some good deals early in the morning...you know what they say 'the early bird gets the worm...."...I put up a thread on the LV forum regarding my new beauty!!

6. Have a great day!! it is half past twelve in the afternoon here and I am already starving...

7. Good Morning to you all! Its gonna be a really good day!:biggrin:

8. My mom used to tell me that all the time!!

9. i'm up early as well, i've got a sociology test today :sad: wish me luck!

10. Best of luck Amanda!:biggrin:

I was up at 8am today, but it's now lunchtime...12:40.
    I'm not generally an early riser, but anywhere after 6am is fine with me:P

11. Good luck Amanda!

It is nice to have a friendly group to say "Good Morning" to.

12. Good morning to you, too!

Also, good luck on your test, Amanda!

13. Good morning, & Good luck !!!! :love:

14. Good luck to amanda!!

15. Mornig ladies .......Slow day at work .........so thats a good thing 8 hours of online browsing & shopping :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice