Good morning ladies! i'm back :) want to buy DH a watch for father's day

Aug 7, 2006
what are the price ranges for H watches for men?

quick update on me: for those that remember me, I had my baby girl Jacqueline 2 months ago :smile: She's a perfect beautiful princess with a full head of hair :smile: I've been MIA since I was at home and busy with the two kiddies but now i'm back at work and ready for H talk !! :tup: i've missed you guys!

what are the price ranges for H watches for men?

quick update on me: for those that remember me, I had my baby girl Jacqueline 2 months ago :smile: She's a perfect beautiful princess with a full head of hair :smile: I've been MIA since I was at home and busy with the two kiddies but now i'm back at work and ready for H talk !! :tup: i've missed you guys!

Hello and congrats! I was looking as well for my DH and i saw an arceau chrono for 3700.............

Hi!!!! Nice to have you back! Congratulations on baby Jacqueline. Is this your first daughter?

I don't know anything about men's watches, but what a great idea for father's day.

Congrats and welcome back!!

Watches are a lovely idea. And for Daddy's day, too! What a wonderful way to celebrate a new baby :yahoo:

Dunno prices, but happy for you! Welcome back again!

congratulations, xboob - and welcome back!

with regards to men's watches - i know there are a few styles that are under $ 2000. cant remember which one. check out the watches at the boutique.

Congrats! Welcome back. I'd wondered how you were and how the new precious one was doing!

Don't know a thing about watches, though, so I'm no help there.