good LV transitional purse (from day to night)?

rainrowan

where's my bag?!
O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
I'm looking for an LV purse or clutch I can use casual during days, and occassionally transition to night for something a little more formal like a reception.

Would like to carry at least a cell phone, keys, compact, lipstick and possibly a mini wallet. I would ultimately be using it more for daytime than night time tho. Looking at Tikal PM or Beverly Clutch... too small?

Would love your suggestions.

Your best choice is the:

Vernis Sunset Boulevard in Pomme D'amour

Can be handheld by night or carried on shoulder by day as it has removable golden brass chain strap

This one shown is in color Amarante

amarante-sunset-blvd.jpg

I agree about the sunset boulevard, or a pochette from any of the lines. The papillon 26 will fit all your necessities, but I don't think the strap can be shoulder-carried. The epi montaigne clutch is very cute and would definitely work as well.

I just bought the Vernis Rosewood Ave in Amarante for this exact purpose! I love that the straps on the Rosewood can be adjusted to wear on the shoulder, adjusted again to wear in the crook of your arm for daytime, or adjusted again (shortest) to be hand-held for a night out! You should check it out! :idea: