Good Luck Lads!!

gucci_girl_gg

serial 'moaner'
Jan 12, 2006
:tup:

Ok, my footie (soccer) team the GREAT LIVERPOOL FC! are playing in the champions league final against AC Milan tonight (in about a hour!)

ALL you WONDERFUL PF'ers wish them good luck :biggrin:

COME ON LADS!!!!!!! BRING THE CUP BACK FOR US!

And you'll neverrrrr walk aloneeee you'lllll n'hever walk a'lone. C'mon you R'eds. 1 nil down :tdown: let's hope they get a kick up the ass in the dressing room.

Absolutely gutted. Liverpool were the better team on the night but unfortunately just didn't take their chances. I shall refrain from commenting on the ref except to say he will not make it to my Christmas card list for sure!!

:sad: seriously deflated today girls n guys! :sad: gutted is all i can say!

at least we got a goal back though :smile: and i felt we played really well and controlled the game for the first 45 mins!

congrats to milan anyways, cant be a sore loser!

passerby! i wish my words about the ref had been as simplistic as that haha! he was rubbish!

moscow 07/08 HERE WE COMEEEEE!

yep, I know its a cliche, but you should definitely take pride in the way that you played, and the conduct and spirt of the game. I completely agree with the irony though, I watched the last game when Liverpool beat Milan, and this time they played so much better and lost! its a funny old game is football ;) lol :biggrin:

its a funny old game is football ;) lol :biggrin:

Indeed, that's why we love the game, chloe-babe! Now we'll just have to see who Rafa will sign (new striker please). Would have loved to see Robbie Fowler on the bench, but that was not to be. :sad: gucci_girl_gg, I'll be sweating and hoping Xabi will not be tempted by the likes of Barca.