good look or not.. ripped jeans on men

klimax

Nov 1, 2013
I'm interested to know what u think of ripped jeans for guys. I met a Swedish girl once who dresses so revealing.. She wore a bra in public with her purse and ripped jeans... Is this a good look for guys too?

I don't like it on men. Some light distressing around the pockets is okay for a casual look, but once you get into holes with skin showing through it's not very nice (sorry men, no one wants to see your leg hair on display)

I think it depends....I remember that gorgeous slim Italian guy in ripped jeans....sitting next to me on a plane. He was wearing them with a white tshirt and very classy shoes....Wow!:supacool:

I'm interested to know what u think of ripped jeans for guys. I met a Swedish girl once who dresses so revealing.. She wore a bra in public with her purse and ripped jeans... Is this a good look for guys too?

A bra with a purse and ripped jeans is NEVER a good look for guys! :biggrin:

Joking aside though, I agree with others. I don't like ripped jeans in general. And hair coming out of the holes is a big no no!

Ripped jeans, when obviously purchased that way, and paired with nice undistressed clothes are one of those looks that continue to confound me :cray:. so NO to the look.

the same with the 'urban ghetto' look of jeans worn underneath the buttocks! (how can you walk??)

No way for men.
For girls well it was the thing in the 90s-early 00. I remember a guy telling me I was driving all the guys crazy (in a sexual way ;)) at my uni because of that hole strategically placed just below my butt cheek. It was obviously a hole that had happened naturally for so much usage of my Levi's 501 ;)
The other day I saw a girl with the hole letting see her crotch! I mean her panties from the front, WTH??!!