Good honest s/a @ BERGDORF GOODMAN?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,

I went thru our wonderful list trying to buy a Chanel Bag from BG and will not buy from the guy that is listed - my friend had HORRIBLE experience with him.

Marta is out until end of July
    I tried for Becca and Saskia that were out and I was told they we not Chanel s/a??
    Any recommendations?

2. I have purchased a few bags from Irina Ser at BG. She found me my red square flap! I have found her very nice.

3. i bought my WOC through Becca.. she mentioned she is a personal shopper as well .. so nto too sure about being a Chanel S/A with her..

4. I've used Irina before also. Very nice and professional.

5. Is Joseph Costello still there? He's really helpful.

6. He’s very friendly and responded very fast but I didn’t buy from him before as he didn’t have what I wanted. I still recommend him.

7. Good for you! Mr. Costello responds very late when stocks are gone already.:sad:

8. Haha! not surprising. It doesn't matter anyway as the stocks are gone already.

9. I've had very good dealings with Joseph. He is the only SA I will deal with there.