Good exercise videos to recommend?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

Anyone has tried or can recommend any good exercise videos? I've done yoga before although good, I could not stick with it cos' I was getting kinda bored (excuses, excuses!)

So I thought it was time I start working out 'properly' but I don't like going to gyms and so Im thking of exercising at home with some good videos..? :P

TIA!

2. It depends on what kind you want and what your fitness level is.

I have found the best site to look for workout videos is:
    http://www.collagevideo.com

There you can preview the videos and they have detailed reviews.

Hope this helps!

3. thanks!

4. I love the Turbo Jam series, and I recently purchased the Hip Hop Abs series. Their websites are turbojam.com and hiphopabs.com. I love them!

5. ^^ thanks I will definitely check them out! :smile:

6. which one do u prefer? I think hip hop abs kinda look more fun?? :tup:

7. I too have tried Turbo Jam but if you are an advanced exerciser, it does not make you break too much of a sweat. For beginners though it is really good
    and the music is better than most videos out there.

8. ^^ thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice