Good ebay sellers

1. hello! i am looking for a good eBay seller to buy a panda or ceries pochette. (sorry if this is in the wrong section) do you have any good sellers (can be for any lvs or the panda and ceries pochette) thanks!:nuts:

2. Jaimemc is great too
    authentic.lv as well

3. Ann's Fabulous Finds too. A google search should bring up her site. :smile:

4. Rebeccalou28 is good too :yes:

5. timeless_lv is a wondeful eBay seller of LV items.

6. I personally have bought from:
    Let-trade
    jaimemc
    sunflower808187
    southgatel

All were great to deal with and very professional.
    Happy Hunting!

7. I agree and always at good prices :yes:

8. thehuangfamily as well.

9. Real (so I've heard) but pretty expen$ive :sad:

10. Has anyone had any experience with Orangeme! or highfashionx on eBay?

11. I agree, timeless_lv is great!!

12. also achimnelly, she accepts best offers, can offer quite low ^^

13. Some of my favourite LV sellers on eBay (guaranteed authentic not listed here:

authentic_lvlady
    lvlady99
    lvpanda88
    bagteria
    luv2sellauth.louisvuitton
    kenny22499

nosweetlovinforme (be careful with this seller...I think she may have sold a fake CB pochette once, but it was a few months ago. She has best offers on her auctions though, and sometimes you can go really low with those.)

14. There was a long thread a while back on the Ebay shoes and accessories board re Jaimemc - about a bag that reputable people said wasn't authentic, and the seller took down the auction after so many people saying the bag wasn't real.

That scared me so I don't usually look at those anymore - I looked at those auctions all the time before that. I think most of the bags sold by that seller were real, but I tend to be overly cautious if I hear about someone listing a fake. I had a lot of respect for some of the people who said it was - kind of like John on our board.

I've bought from authentic_lvlady and been very pleased, so I can vouch for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice