Good deals on many designer bags!

1. This is not my store, nor is it a friend of mine. Maybe it has been on this list before but I thought I had to let everyone know about it!

Cheap Chic
    323-951-1000

Cheap Chic has many great bags (Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Chloe, Bottega etc etc) at good prices. Every bag is real.
    I got a great deal on a Paddy and two weeks ago my friend & I went to the office (it's in an office building, it's not a storefront) and my friend got an amazing deal on a Kooba Sienna and a Bottega.

They have been in Daily Candy also. http://www.dailycandy.com/article.jsp?ArticleId=24012&city=2

2. how much did you pay for the paddy? thanks!

3. My DH bought the Paddy for me for Xmas- I think it was $1000 give or take a few dollars. It is a very dark green that looks almost black and is approximately 13 inches. My friend got a chocolate one the same day.

4. Oh I forgot- they were priced for more than that but because we were buying two at the same time she gave us some extra $ off!

5. ^^^ What a good deal, this is waaay below retail!

6. does she do shipments on her bags?

7. I don't know 'cause I'm local but she's really nice and helpful so she probably would ship something to you!

8. Where are they located? :smile:

9. LA. On Wilshire.

10. She also has a large black Marc Jacobs Stam when I was there, seems like some people are looking for that. Actually she has several of the new MJ bags such as the big doctor's bag with the holes (sorry I don't know the correct names for the MJ bags!). Tons of Kooba. Several Chanel, Hogan, lots of Prada- I can't remember any more right now. But I think I will have to go this week so I will report back to you guys!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice