Good deal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello friends!

I was planning to check out the Gucci and Burberry oulets this weekend, so I figured I'd stop by DSW to see what Guccis they have. I saw the large and medium black fabric Jockey Guccis and I made an impulse buy. I liked the large but it was too big and looked silly on me so I got the medium. It was $630. What do you lovely people think? Is this a good price or not that great? I figured I ought to buy it and I'll see what there is at the outlet and maybe return it. I'm more a fan of leather bags, but they didn't have any I liked.

Thoughts? :confused1: Maybe the outlet will do a sale on Thanksgiving?

2. Hi, I just bought the large black jockey yesterday of off 5th for $750. I think you got the best price you can, because they are practically all gone and although its a lot of money it won't go lower. :smile: I agree about the large one being a bit too big. I wanted the medium but they only have the large. I'm debating returning it because it is so big.... but a good deal. lol
    Best of luck!

3. I have the medium black jockey and it's a great bag. For $630 that's a great deal. I got it for around $675.

4. Definitely a great deal. I paid full price for my Medium Jockey $895 last fall. Enjpy your bag :smile: