Good deal on Tag Heuer?

jenna_foo

delirious...
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
So...I have my eye on a Tag Heuer. Problem is, I know nothing about them, as I just started my watch collection. And I am graduating from Citizens and Bulovas.
This is a Tag Heuer Professional. Stainless Steel and 18kt gold. It's in "okay" condition. For sale for $389.
Is this a good deal???
Thanks for any info or recommendations. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391917326.487591.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1391917337.884759.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1391917349.302294.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1391917359.387784.jpg

Do you know if it's authentic? I'm no expert, but that looks a bit off to me. It may be an older model though.

Also, not sure if you already know this, but gold parts in Tags are plated, not solid.

I'm almost 90% positive it's authentic. Having it checked out Monday. After some research, I believe it's from 2003.
I will post better pictures shortly.

The bracelet looks stretched out, bezel is really scratched.

Tag only has plated gold so if you buff it out, it'll not look right.

Tags have low value. I think that is to much for the condition its in.

I can't say whether or not it's worth it. It does seem a tad high for its condition. What I can say is that TAG makes an excellent watch. I have had mine for almost 13 years and have never had any mechanical issues with it. I take mine to get buffed every year and my jeweler makes it look brand new. Mine is stainless steel though. Not sure about how the gold will hold up. Can you take it to a jeweler and find out how much they will charge to clean it up? Maybe you can negotiate it in the price if you really love the watch.