Good deal? Keepers?

Keep, or No?

• Yes!

• You want that Mika don't you? RETURN! RETURN!

Results are only viewable after voting.

spaceyjacy

fashion ruckus
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
Hi all, I picked up these pumps yesterday on clearance at TJmaxx. I've been looking for a pair to tide me over until I can get the Chloe version from this fall's collection. They are Charles David, and were on clearance for $65. Was this a good deal? I have no experience with the brand, how is the quality?

Should I keep them or take that extra $65 and put it towards the bag I'm saving up for?

TIA:heart:

P9300002.jpg

P9300001.jpg

P9300004.jpg

Well I have personally been trying to follow the "buy less but better" mantra and while Charles David is a good brand, it def isn't Chloe. If I were you and I really wanted Chloe, I would hold out and put the money towards that.

Well I have personally been trying to follow the "buy less but better" mantra and while Charles David is a good brand, it def isn't Chloe. If I were you and I really wanted Chloe, I would hold out and put the money towards that.

I agree. Im sure they look nice on your foot so I could be wrong, but from the top view they look way too long for my taste. Id return and get what you love.

Well its really just that I'm saving for a special bag right now and it may take me a while to get the Chloe (that is if they end up making a version in a decent height).

Also, I do think they look very good on, plus the height is very comfortable.