good deal!/ IF Metal Of Honor Carina Hobo

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just an fyi, there is a just listed BIN of this bag for $625.00 on eBay (#6823166979). Retail is $795.00. But beware....I tried this style on at Nordstrom, and it is VERY heavy with all the brass detailing on it.

HTH someone! :P

2. I saw the bag (Carina) extreme oversized hobo in the Nordstrom's November catalog in what they call "luggage brown" It is a stunner but I can see with all the bells and whistles on it that it could weigh a ton - thanks for the heads up!

3. Hi, I saw that metal of honor and it was for the Ingrid and not the Carina. The ingrid is smaller than the hobo carina and can have a long strap or a short strap. I haven't seen one in person but I bought the Carina and am picking it up today. If I love it I will keep it otherwise I will be putting it out there on eBay.

4. I think the Carina (page 35, Nordstom november catalog) is way better looking that the ingrid - at least from the photo in the catalog but the pictures on Adasa.com of that bag don't look as good. I guess the professional photography for Nordstroms is making the difference.

P.S. I just sold a Juicy metallic superstar on ebay - I just wasn't using it and wanted some of the money back so I could move on.

5. You are right. I went to the sold section and sure enough, there it was. A carina for less than retail. Now the only way that person can do that would be if they are a merchant getting them for merchant pricing, which IF does not allow and they will be flushed out, or they work at a department store where they get 20-30% discount. In which case I am going to add them to my favorites and keep an eye on what they are selling. They have a Kooba sienna for several hundred dollars les than retail.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice